If you already have a TekCloud account, you have access to both TekScope and TekDrive. This is a different login from your Tektronix account.
The instructions below are for those who have not registered yet. You can register for a TekCloud account by registering for either TekScope or TekDrive. Once registered, you will have access to both applications.
- Go to https://www.tekcloud.com/tekscope/.
- Click Get TekScope.
- Verify your email address.
- Enter your email and choose a password.
Enter your personal and address information. Please make sure to enter accurate information, otherwise, your account may be flagged and registration will be delayed.
- You may be asked to verify the address you entered.
- If your account requires additional review, you will need to wait up to two business days.
- If you have already purchased a license and received an activation code, enter it in the Prepaid Code field at the bottom, and skip to step 8. This will allow you to skip plan selection and go directly to downloading the software and the license file.
- Select the plan you want: Starter, Professional, Ultimate. Click Choose Plan at the bottom of the page.
Review your selection and click Start 30-day Trial.
- Now, starting with version 2.4 released in October 2023, you also have the option to enable the free 'TekScope Basic' tier. You will have to generate a new license every 6 months to keep using TekScope Basic.
While you are waiting for the installer to download TekScope. This process may take a few minutes.
- Once the download is complete, open the .exe file to install the TekScope application.
- Once installation is complete, a desktop icon will show up on your desktop.
- Launch TekScope application and take note of the Host-ID. Enter the Host ID in the webpage and click Get License to download a .lic file.
- Open the downloaded .lic from the Load License window.
- After the license has been installed, relaunch the application. You will now have access to the TekScope application with the requested license.
- Important: In many cases, you will need to use certain software functionalities that require additional software packages to be installed. To install these software packages, go to Help on the right top corner of the webpage and then click Prerequisite Software. Install any software package you need for your work.